Banana bread is the real reason we toss bananas into our cart, only to notice them when they turn brown and think, “hm, must be time for some banana bread!”
My house is quite literally obsessed with Banana Bread.
When Keith found out he had celiac, this was truly one of the recipes he was sad to part with until we landed on the perfect gluten free recipe.
We primarily use Namaste Organic Perfect Flour Blend for all baking (unless we blend our own mixture).
We have used it for years and love it!
GF Banana Bread
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees F. Line your pan(s) with parchment paper and set aside.
- Mash the Bananas
- Combine the first 6 ingredients into a bowl: bananas, oil, butter, eggs, milk, vanilla extract (stir), then add sugar and stir again until mixed.
- Mix together the dry ingredients in a separate bowl: flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon
- Add your dry ingredients into your wet ingredients mixing with a spatula until combined
- Pour your mixture into your lined baking pan(s)
- Bake for 55-65min. (cool before slicing)