Gluten free cookies don’t have to taste like cardboard.
Follow along with the recipe to make our family favorite because a good cookie is always worth it!
GF Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Melt your butter in a pan over medium heat. Once the butter begins to melt down, start to quickly whisk (it will foam). Let your butter start to brown but not burn while still continually whisking. It will start to smell a bit nutty (thats good!)
- Once browned, pour butter into your mixer's bowl – or glass bowl if you aren't using a stand mixer.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together your GF Flour, Almond Flour, Baking Soda and Salt. Set aside.
- In the bowl with your browned butter, add in your Cane Sugar, Brown Sugar, Egg and Vanilla. Mix until combined.
- Once combined, add in your flour mixture along with your chocolate chips. Keep mixing until it looks fully mixed (it will be a bit sticky)
- Cover your bowl and let rest for 30-minutes.
- While resting, preheat oven to 350F
- After 30-minutes has passed, roll out small balls of cookie dough in the palm of your hand. (Will be roughly 2 inches or so in diameter and should make about 12 balls of cookie dough) Place them a few inches apart on your cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12 minutes – they should be golden brown!
- After they have cooked, let them sit and cool for about 10 minutes then enjoy!