The sweet luxury of being served fresh bread with a side of dipping oil.
Makes me feel fancy just thinking about it.
We don’t get out much (if you can’t tell since this is my level of luxury) so I try and find small ways to bring our favorite things into our kitchen, at home.
Our favorite GF + DF Baguette recipe pairs nicely with this delicious, homemade dipping oil.
The best thing is, this dipping oil can be partially made and stored in your pantry for all your favorite homebody dinners in when you want that fresh bread and dipping oil luxury. Just add some fresh garlic and oil and viola! The fanciest way to spruce up your bread.
Dry Ingredients for Pantry Storage
When Ready to Serve
- 1/2 Cup Oil of Choice (Avocado / Olive Oil)
- 2 Finely minced Garlic Cloves Or freeze dried garlic
- 1 TBS Dry Bread Dipping Mixture (listed above)
- 1 TBS Grated Parmesan Cheese (Optional)
- Add all of your dry ingredients listed above: oregano, basil, parsley, onion powder, black pepper, red pepper flakes, salt, thyme, rosemary, garlic powder. Mix these together in a small mason jar. You can store this in your pantry for up to 6 months.
- When ready to serve with your bread, take 1 TBS of the dry mixture and place in a small bowl. Add in 1/2 cup oil (avocado or olive) Add in 2 finely minced cloves of garlicAnd a delicious but optional ingredient, top with a sprinkle of parmesan cheese.